If you are even questioning the other’s commitment, contact us. If you have any doubts or concerns, and before you make a major commitment, you may want to consider a background check. The background check may determine if they are really who they say they are. (You wouldn’t believe some of the things we have found!). Have they ever been married, or worse yet, still married? Do they have children you are unaware of, and behind on child support? Do they have a criminal record? Listed below are services now available to help give you peace of mind, and to possibly keep you from being a victim.
Internet Dating is by far the fastest-growing method used by single individuals with hopes of meeting that person of their dreams.
This method of finding a mate has been a fantastic experience for some, and a nightmare for others. Unfortunately there are individuals that prey on persons who are vulnerable and trusting. It is those select few individuals who use lies, fraud, betrayal and deception to establish a relationship.
Some are con artists that convince “new love” that they are the catch of a lifetime. After the imposter has warmed their way into the victim’s life, the ulterior motive takes over, whatever motive that may be. Afterwards, the victim is often too embarrassed or ashamed to come forward to admit they have been duped.
Even the traditional and customary methods of meeting someone, such as an introduction by someone, meeting at a Nightclub, social event or church function can have an embarrassing outcome.
- Background Profile
- Credit History
- Criminal Record
- Dating Others Online
- Divorce Search
- DWI Record
- Income History
- Judgment, Liens, Bankruptcy
- Marriage Search
- Number of Children
- Property Ownership
- Real Name & DOB
- Video Surveillance
- Who They Are Living With
You let us know how in-depth you want us to look. Polygraph Examiner
This is what you need to know before hiring a Private Investigator in Los Angeles:
- Get a referral for a Private Investigator You will likely be sharing personal information with this person, and so it is essential to find someone that is really reliable and honest. Do as much research on the private investigator as possible. Please don’t take our word for it. We are proud to share with you our customers’ reviews here
- Check the Private Investigator’s license The only states that don’t require licensing for private investigators are Idaho, Mississippi, South Dakota, and Wyoming, and licensing is voluntary in Colorado. A professional private investigator will be able to give you their license number immediately. You should be able to know if any complaints have been filed against them. To verify our license in California, visit the Department of Consumer Affairs website here
- Ask about your Private Investigator To make sure your job gets done right by your potential Private Investigator in Los Angeles, find a detective who specializes in the task you need or look for a firm that has a lot of experience in different services like Kinsey Investigations. Ask about how much work they have done similar to what you want in the past and how those jobs worked out. At Kinsey Investigations, we will be glad to share with you hundreds of successful cases
- Consider whether your Private Investigator has insurance Most serious private investigators are insured up to a few million dollars. While it’s not necessary for all jobs, if something were to happen during the course of the work, you, as the hirer, would be held liable if there was no insurance coverage for your Private Investigator in Los Angeles. At Kinsey Investigations, we are insured any form of property damage. An example: our investigator has gained access to an upstairs alcove in which to photograph from and the balcony breaks due to the weight, we are covered; another investigator goes through a gated area and breaks the gate, we are covered; in the course of our investigation, we are transporting some files and they are lost during the transport, our insurance would pay to reproduce those files.
- Talk about confidentiality with your Private Investigator You are very likely dealing with sensitive information when you are working with a private investigator and you need to be sure your PI will be discreet and respectful of information shared between the two of you. At Kinsey Investigations, we proud ourselves of working with several Hollywood stars and many important people in this country. One of the reasons they chose us over the competition is that we are discrete and we deliver!
- Feel comfortable with the private investigator If you don’t feel like the private investigator communicates well with you or if they pressure you or make you feel uncomfortable in any way, you should probably choose a different private investigator to work with. Our investigators are specially trained to listen carefully to our clients’ stories, needs, and expectations. We never go too fast or pressure you to do something you are not comfortable doing. At Kinsey Investigations, we simply care!
- Get a contract with your Private Investigator Your initial consultation with a private investigator should be free, and from there, they should be able to outline anticipated cost. At Kinsey Investigations, we proud our self for our transparency policy so hidden costs are ever involved. If you choose to follow through with the work with us, our investigators make sure all fees and expectations are clearly outlined in a contract. They also give you a fee agreement or retainer to sign. Ready to start? Call us now at (310) 613 3755
Contact us today for more information and a FREE consultation, or complete our easy online request form to receive a FREE, NO OBLIGATION case evaluation.
If you don’t see the specific service you require on this page, please contact our office. Even if we don’t provide that particular service, we can often suggest an alternative method of achieving the results you need, or in some cases, we may refer you to one of our nationwide or international associates who offer the service you require.