The Leading Experts in Los Angeles for Infidelity Surveillance & Investigations
If you feel confident that something is wrong in your relationship, you are probably right. Statistics show that up to 85% people who feel their lover is cheating on them or having an affair are correct. That’s where the expert infidelity and cheating spouse investigators at Kinsey Investigations come in. We offer an extensive range of professional private investigations, covert surveillance operations, and other confidential services to help detect and document cheating spouses, infidelity, adultery, and unfaithful partners quickly and efficiently. In addition to our years of investigative experience, depending on the nature and requirements of the case, we regularly utilize state-of-the art equipment, such as high-end still and video cameras, hidden cameras, GPS tracking devices, and more. Our mission is to investigate thoroughly, identify suspicious activities, and discover any infidelities. Below are some obvious tell-tale signs to be aware of.
Is your partner showing any of these signs?
The number one indication that your spouse may be cheating is a sudden need for privacy. If your spouse has always been a “private” person, even with you, this may not indicate an affair. But if your spouse was previously open with you, and suddenly is withdrawn and is keeping things from you that he or she previously shared, this could indicate an affair.
- Working late hours and not answering your calls
- Locking of cell phones with secret pass-codes
- Lack of intimacy and interest with spending time with family
- Sudden interest and obsession with appearance – shopping for new clothes and working out.
- Asks about your schedule more often than usual
- Significantly less, or more, or different sex in your relationship
- Begins to use new or free e-mail account
- Periods where your significant other is unreachable
- Cell phone bills contain calls with long duration
- Changing previously shared passwords and not sharing the new password
- Clearing internet history every time the computer is used
- Clothes smell of perfume or cologne
- Creating new personal email addresses, or using a secret email address
- Deleting call and text history
- Deleting e-mail messages
- Gets his / her laundry done independently
- Has a second phone, especially one he or she didn’t tell you about
- Has more cash on hand without accountability
- Has unexplained receipts in wallet or purse
- Leaving the room to take phone calls
- Mileage on car is high yet he / she reports only short distance errands
- Minimizing computer screens when you enter the room
- Now has a phone card but never used one before
- Password protecting phones or computers when they never did before
- Unexplained payments on bank statements or credit card bills
- Uses computer alone and secretly
- Your partner is hostile toward you and your relationship
The list goes on. Rely on your instincts. If you suspect your spouse or significant other is being unfaithful, give us a call. We will monitor and document your loved one’s activities with photographic and video evidence. We can uncover and report where they go, what they do, and with whom. Be the first to know, not the last to find out. Contact us today for more information and a FREE consultation, or complete our easy online request form to receive a FREE, NO OBLIGATION case evaluation.