Business background services can help you make better business decisions about selecting new suppliers, customers, or business partners by searching several databases exclusively available to the investigative community.
If you are considering a business relationship, you need to know about the company’s background.
Does it have a history of bankruptcies or judgments? (Do the owners?)
Find out this critical information and make better business decisions before you spend valuable time and resources working with another company. Our comprehensive corporate background check services can include:
- Credit report of the business
- Current and previous property ownership
- Employer Identification Number when available
- Information on licenses and permits, corporation filing, business registrations
- Internet domain names registered
- Lawsuits, liens, judgments and corporate records
- Name and address of the business, possible owners and officers
- Possible bankruptcies or Bankruptcy Docket Sheet
- Possible current motor vehicle ownership
- Products sold by the business
- UCC Filings, associated businesses, associated people
If you don’t see the specific service you require on this page, please contact our office. Even if we don’t provide that particular service, we can often suggest an alternative method of achieving the results you need, or in some cases, we may refer you to one of our nationwide or international associates who offer the service you require.