Fraud Investigations – Cons, Swindles and Scam Investigated.
What Is Fraud?
The key elements of fraud are these: intent, the misrepresentation or untruth, reliance on misrepresentation or untruth, and something of value obtained as a result.
To the average person, the definition of fraud is confusing by itself. Not only is fraud a complex and confusing crime, but also very difficult to prove. KINSEY Investigators have years of law enforcement experience dealing in fraud investigations. We have investigated and submitted for prosecutions fraud cases involving losses that vary from several thousand dollars to several million dollars. If we can be of assistance to you, please contact us for a free consultation.
The following is a list of the types of fraud that presently operate not only in the United States but worldwide:
- Bank Fraud
- Consumer Fraud
- Contractor Fraud
- Corporate Fraud
- Elder Abuse Fraud
- False Credit Loan Applications
- Fraudulent Charities/Raffles/Drawings
- Healthcare Fraud
- Identity Theft
- Insurance Fraud
- Investment Fraud
- Jamaican Fraud
- Medicare Fraud
- Money Laundering
- Money Wire Transfers (Western Union, Postal Money Orders)
- Nigerian Fraud
- NSF Checks
- “Online” Internet Fraud
- Patent,Copyright,Licensing,Trademark Fraud
- Piracy (Video, DVD,CD’s, Satellite Broadcast)
- Ponzi Schemes
- Pyramid Schemes
- Real Estate Fraud
- Stolen Counterfeit Credit Cards/ATM Cards/Skimming/Scanning
- Stolen/Counterfeit Checks
- Tax Fraud
- Theft of Trade Secrets (Intellectual Property)
- Welfare Fraud
- Worker’s Compensation Fraud
If you don’t see the specific service you require on this page, please contact our office. Even if we don’t provide that particular service, we can often suggest an alternative method of achieving the results you need, or in some cases, we may refer you to one of our nationwide or international associates who offer the service you require.